This site uses cookies to provide a better experience. Continuing navigation accept the use of cookies by us OK

Servizi consolari


Servizi consolari

Other consular services and useful information

Thai driving-license

In order to get the Thai driving license, firstly you need to translate your Italian driving-license into English or Thai language. Then you have to bring both, (driving-license and the translation) to the Embassy, Consular Section - upon taken appointment on-line from the home page of this website -  for the legalization of the translation. The Italian driving-license has to be valid, not expired.

After, you have to contact the local local Authority (Transport offices, dept of motorization) to proceed with the issue.